FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT IF I CANNOT MAKE IT TO TRAINING?
- Players/parents are asked to respectfully provide BEST 11 ACADEMY with as much notice as possible. Each case will be handled on an individual basis.
CAN I JUST REGISTER FOR A FEW TRAINING WEEKS OR DO I NEED TO COMMIT TO THE ENTIRE 11 WEEKS?
- Players that register for individual Training must commit to the entire 11 week Training Season, (with the exception of the SPRING SEASON). Our programs are designed to be progressive, aimed at improving the players at a steady and gradual pace.
WHAT IF IT RAINS?
- Training is cancelled only if there is Lightning/Thunder or the field is extremely water-logged and/or unplayable. We train in the rain. If Training is cancelled because of bad weather and/or field conditions, or any other valid reasons, Training Sessions will be re-scheduled.
WHAT DO THE PLAYERS BRING?
- Players are asked to bring a water bottle, cleats/soccer boots, shin guards, sunscreen in summer, bug spray, medication.
WHAT DO PLAYERS WEAR?
- Players are asked to wear the official BEST 11 ACADEMY Training kit provided to them upon registration.
WHAT TIME ARE THE PLAYERS TO ARRIVE AT THE FIELD?
- Players are asked to be at the field and dressed in full Training kit at least 15-20 mins before the start of their Training session.
ARE THERE CHANGE ROOMS AND BATHROOMS AT THE FIELD?
- There are bathrooms at the field.
ARE PARENTS ALLOWED TO STAY AND WATCH THE TRAINING?
- Parents and other family members are more than welcomed to stay and observe all Training Sessions.